SPORTS FORUM!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bliss

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:28 pm
Post subject: SPORTS FORUM!!!

I have an idea and it is based on a friend who provides me with a write up weekly of how he feels NFL teams will do. His write ups are amusing as well as informative and interesting based on how the season is going. I feel his write ups could rev up some things here and get this going, sports wise.

Let me know what you think and Henry, please let me know if this would be ok. If not can I place in BML??

Bliss
henrygandolph
Site Admin

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:21 am
Post subject: Re: SPORTS FORUM!!!

Bliss wrote:
I have an idea and it is based on a friend who provides me with a write up weekly of how he feels NFL teams will do. His write ups are amusing as well as informative and interesting based on how the season is going. I feel his write ups could rev up some things here and get this going, sports wise.

Let me know what you think and Henry, please let me know if this would be ok. If not can I place in BML??

Bliss

By all means my good lady...you've got class and style. I'm sure you've attracted a man who is the same with a sporty jaunt.

To anyone who has ideas or suggestions..let's just do it..we can pump up the volume. You got friends who wanna play in our sandbox...tell 'em to come on. Let's get this party started for real. I'm ready to play y'all! Very Happy

Bliss

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:15 pm
Post subject:

GREAT!!!!

I will ask him if I may pass on and we come up with a name for him and also once I get them weekly, I will add them on.

I think all will enjoy as I do. He is very good at his analysis and has been instrumental in my contnuing to understand this game I love....as before it was just PLAYERS I was attracted to Wink ....then one day it struck me..."Learn the game silly, then appreciate the player!" Laughing

Thanks so much!!
cubfan1937

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:19 pm
Post subject:

My Bears should be playing inthe Belgian League. They stink!
The narcissistic little prick Kobe, the NBA's TO will get what he desrerves, to stay in LA 'til hell freezes over. Why would any team trade for a malignancy? I hear so much crap about him being arguably the second best player of all time, what a load of crap. There are currently at least 3 better players in the NBA, Duncan, James, and Wade, that's ignoring Garnett.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bliss

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:22 am
Post subject:

Yeah Bears stink but can one really expect with those injuries and all that they can really find the intensity to get better this season? Man, they seem to have lost SOMETHING and no one knows what it is or can figure how to change it.

My questions are these:

Why did they really let Thomas Jones go?

Why it take so long to switch QB's?

Who is calling the plays? Offensively and defensively? They look all over the place out there.

And is that star linebacker injured or playing with chronic condition? And if he is on field what is everybody so up in arms about because he won't talk about it? Confused I never can understand why they(press and fans) get so agitated or feel they owed explanations.*

*Personally, I think players injured come back to soon. How can one truly heal and be expected to play at 100% after some of them blows and hits just to go out after a few days off and get banged up all over again?
cubfan1937

Reply with quote  PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:05 pm
Post subject:

Well, I am at a loss, but one player can make huge dfference. reference the Colts defense last season. Is his name Parker, the srong safety? While he was out they couldn't stop the run at all, on his retirn they got a lot better. It is the same with the Bears and Mike Brown. Without him they are just not the same team. Jones may have been a locker room problem. Attitude is often a large factor. The Padres dumped apretty good 3rd baseman, Branyan ?, for a rookie, Kousmanoff. I'm sure for that reason. Kous had a great year. Branyan was retraded by Cleveland.

I should bring up here that the NBA now has their TO in Kobe Bryant. In Cicago I find that many fans favor trading the entire team for this narcissist. One claimed it could be argued that he is the second best player of all time. He is a malignancy, and arguably, perhaps, the fourth best player in the leage, after Duncan Wade and James. There will be no trade to any team. He will be a Laker this seasin and it serves them both right.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    You Think What? Forum Index -> You Think!! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: