Clark Has (Gossip) News
I'm Clark Dark with gossip news.
- ITEM: Michael Jackson received a jury summons only four months after being acquitted on child molestation charges. It is unlikely Jackson will make this return to court.His lawyers have filed paperwork for a deferment. "He is permanently living outside of the United States [and] the proper procedures are being followed," said attorney Thomas Mesereau.
- ITEM:Earlier this month I reported Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds and his wife of 13 years, Tracey Edmonds have announced it's over. The Edmonds have two young children. The pair said they had already been unofficially separated "for quite some time." A sign that it is in fact over--the couple recently filed for divorce.
- ITEM: Mr. T will star in a pilot ordered by TV Land called 'I Pity The Fool' that will begin shooting this month. The former star of 'The A-Team' and professional wrestler-- he was an associate of Hulk Hogan, and Mr. T. boxed Rowdy Roddy Piper atthe historic 'Wrestlemania 2' -- will be a motivational guru, a kind of Dr. Phil McGraw with mohawk, who will use his own varied life experiences as basis for his strategy to help others.(Huh??!!)
- Word On the Street: Sly Stallone is in production with both "Rocky 6" and another installment in the "Rambo" series.
- Good News: In Atlanta, Georgia, at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Non-Violence. The brothers King,Martin III and Dexter, sons of the late Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. have settled their differences. All the world was saddened to hear of violence stemming from a dispute between the brothers whose father was the leader of the successful American non-violent movement for cvil rights. Details later.